Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 10: FREE COOKERY CLASSES - YES PLEASE!

You may have gathered that I am pretty useless in the kitchen.. Even though vegan March has seen a new surge of culinary creativity, I'm still in desperate need of guidance as I currently risk a life of exclusively Indian flavours and Booja-Booja ice cream. Nevermind my tastebuds, my bowels are unlikely to accept that move, so I will be getting myself down to Hove Town Hall next weekend for some free cooking classes. It's got a shit name and potentially the worst flyer I've ever seen but I'm not sure what else they could call it and there's a chance I might get a free vegan sugar injection so I'll forgive them. Assuming clown face is not contagious and/ or subsides by next weekend, I'm in.


http://brighton.vegfest.co.uk/



I'll be hunting down Tony Bishop Weston at 12pm on the Saturday. Desserts and Puddings you say? Clear the path, I'm coming through.