Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 26: TOO BUSY FOR BLOGGING... OR EATING PROPERLY!

BUSY BUSY BUSY.

But I have some very good news. More sweet snacks have made it through my rigorous taste tests....


Montezuma's Orange and Geranium Chocolate... delicious AND vegan!


and Provamel chocolate desserts. Yum, yum, yum. Buy them here if you so wish.

Having a mental week with far too much time either spent in London or travelling one way or the other. It's taken over three hours door to door, on three of my return journeys this week - aaaagh! Anyway, it means that I've been living on Pret Hummus wraps and ready salted crisps. I don't know if either of those are officially vegan but seriously, what are you supposed to do? Anyone who knows me knows I get a bit mad if I have too big a gap between meals and my willpower is severely waning now. I don't know where any more mystery body parts hide. I've got the obvious ones down, but I just don't know about anything else and no-one seems to bother with labelling anything for vegans, so it looks like the dull side of this will continue long into April.

*UPDATE*
Balls. I've just looked online and no, the Pret wrap is not vegan. I HATE THIS! I swear the label in the shop doesn't mention the yoghurt dressing, I swear it. Either way, the website lays it all out for us. Ball, balls, balls.

http://www.pret.com/menu/baguettes_wraps/chunky_humous_salad_wrap_PUK4334.shtm

That reminds me, M&S have really fallen to an incredible depth way into my bad books. I've been into two different Simply Food stores this week to grab something in a rush and could not find a single thing that stated it was vegan. Am I looking at the wrong food or do they in practice, not bother with the vegan label? The website says they do, but of course it does. Has anyone ever seen one in real life?!